The MDC is a six week course, registered at the University of the Nations under the School of Frontier Missions. The MCD:
• Help participants develop biblical foundations and strategies for missions.
• Motivates, mobilizes and capacitates participants to develop a clear focus and plan to get infolved in the fullfilling of the Great Commission to see the least reached communities, people groups and nations transformed.
• Teaches Project Planning, helping participants develop a strategy to reach the unreached.
This year the MDC will have a specific focus on Business as Mission.
On one hand, because access to some countries which are closed to the Gospel is more and more dificult, the business world has become a ministry option and an open door to enter these nations. On the other hand, business is and area of society that has great need to be af ected with kingdom principles. In general, business has become a legitimate area of ministry for those called to this sphere of society.
When? November 1st to December 12th, 2015
Where? YWAM (Youth With A Mission), Torrejón de Ardoz, 28850 (Madrid)
• Biblical Foundations for Missions
• History of Missions
• Project Development
• Team Dynamics
• Transcultural Adaptation
• World View
• Spiritual Warfare in Missions
• YWAM Values in Business
• Riskaking and Steps of Faith in Business
• Raising Capital for Business Ventures
• Publicity: Making Sure Your Business will Succeed
• Church Planting and How to Start a Church from a Business
• Social Justice in Missions
• Personal Testimonies and Experiences
You will have guidance from the staff of the school to develop your proyect, and also have the opportunity to visit different ministries and learn from different models of church planting.
How much? 750 euros (intern student)
For students who would like to do the course but live outside of the YWAM base, or for those who are interested in attending only one of the themes, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org